2 posters

Break A Leg! (Arashi)

Okami Shiba
    Okami Shiba

Break A Leg! (Arashi) Empty Break A Leg! (Arashi)

Post by Okami Shiba Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:17 pm

Wandering into the Fifth Division with a stack of paperwork instantly recognized as that used for a transfer was a man appearing in his early twenties. Black hair, the classic good looks of a noble, and a sleeveless shihakusho with no other distinguishing marks were what the meatheads that generally made up the lower ranks of the dedicated combat force of the Gotei. A few of them strode over to the arrival with the sort of cocky bravado one gets when they are a big fish in a little pond. Well hello there, Pretty Boy! You just transfer in? Good news! Here in the Fifth, our positions are a bit more flexible. So, if you want a promotion, all you have to do is fight. Isn't that right, boys?"

The group laughed and drew their swords for the typical hazing routine only for the speaker to meet a glowing set of eyes, and for the air to be torn from their lungs. The air around them darkened, silver cracks seeming to flow through the world around them and the earth beneath them as they felt what could only be described as destruction. Visions of stars colliding and collapsing filled their vision, black holes tear through their beings, and the only thing seeming to hold it all back was the moon in front of them, the one reflected in the silver eyes of the man they'd seen as prey. A low chuckle sounded from his throat, and a smooth bass echoing with amusement rebuked them even as they collapsed to their knees. "Fight, you say? Why should I when it looks like you're all out of breath already?"

Letting up on his reiatsu and leaving the group to sweat as they finally realized they'd bitten off more than they could chew before passing out, Okami chuckled and looked up into the sky. "Well, that should have been enough for even Arashi to notice. Hopefully he gets here soon with that damn badge. I'd rather not have to kill someone on my first day..."

Abilities Used:
    YaBoyArashi

Break A Leg! (Arashi) Empty Re: Break A Leg! (Arashi)

Post by YaBoyArashi Sun Jul 28, 2024 4:03 pm

Arashi was currently in his 'office' which was more of a personal training ground for swordsmanship. Currently, the Captain of the Fifth was wielding a practice weapon in the shape of the traditional two-handed double-edged straight sword. His eyes were closed as he attuned himself to the rhythm of the ocean in hopes of gaining further enlightenment. Goofy as he was, Arashi still took his swordsmanship very seriously. Of course, that was one of the only things he took seriously. Even his title as Kenpachi, once earned, turned into just another bullet point he'd checked off.

When meditating on the way of the ocean, it was impossible not to take into account the Moon. Push and Pull, these were two opposed-yet-balanced forces in the cycles of the world that complimented each other. Speaking of the Moon, wasn't it about time for Okami to- "...And speak of the devil, my dude." Arashi chuckled as he put the practice weapon aside before sweeping out towards the source of the reiatsu flare. The signature was quite familiar, and Arashi couldn't help but letting a bit of his own leak through as a sense of hunger and vastness leaked into the air. "Well, well, well, look what's washed up on my beach," Arashi smirked as he moved forward, his bright red Hawaiian-print obi on full display as he moved to clasp arms with his closest friend. "Good to see you, brother."

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:22 pm